Thank you for visiting the Lamb's Club Ministries page. Lamb's Club is ministry to children from birth through kindergarten and their families. Here at Hermitage Church, we believe that every child is important to God and has tremendous potential through Jesus. All of our programming is intentionally designed to help develop within each child a love for Jesus and his church.
What we offer your child:
Classes for all ages during all service times:
- Sunday School at 9:00 - each class follows the Nazarene Sunday School curriculum
- Sunday mornings at 10:15 - children participate in stories, games, snacks, and related activities to help children learn the foundational truths that God made them, God loves them, and Jesus wants to be their forever friend.
- Sunday evenings at 6:00 - children participate in activities which extend the Sunday morning lessons
- Wednesday evenings at 6:30 - children participate in a variety of activities, learning truths from God's word through hands on experiences.
- Kids Night Out - an evening of pizza, snacks, and group games for PreKindergarten and Kindergarten children, each 3rd Friday night of the month from 6:00-8:00. Cost is $5.00 per child to cover the cost of pizza and snacks.
- Daddy and Me Date Night - a formal evening for dads and daughters in February
- Special holiday events - from easter egg hunts, to fall festivals, to reindeer parties, the holidays buzz with special events for the preschooler and their family
Mother's Day Out - Tuesdays and Thursdays for ages 2 through PreKindergarten.
We strive to ensure that church is a safe place for every child within our care. Every infant through kindergartener must be signed in upon arrival. Kids are given a name badge with a security number on it. Parents are to take a matching id card. No child is released to an adult without the return of the id card.
Questions? Feel free to contact Children's Pastor, Carol Waller by email or at (615) 847-3335